This is your license to Geocache! Made of solid metal and plated in 24k gold, the Geocaching License is the size of a credit card and will fit easily in your wallet or pocketbook. We can also custom engrave your name. It is very durable and will not bend under normal pressure.
The backside has several different decoders to help you with deciphering some geocaches. It’s amazing how even a simple cipher can turn a Traditional Geocache into something more exciting. Not only will you have a trackable that fits perfectly in your wallet; you will also have a decoder at your fingertips:
- Familiar to every geocacher is the ROT13 substitution cipher located on the very top.
- The next decoding section gives you the alphabet in Braille
- Down from that is another widely used cipher known as the pigpen cipher. This may also be called the Tic-tac-toe or masonic cipher.
- Next, you are given some codes for numerals. 0-9 in sign language, Braille and binary code.
Your Geocaching License is not only your official certification of caching, but a tool to help you blaze through Mystery caches without the internet!
We can custom engrave right on the Geocaching License:
We can engrave one line of text on your coin for a small added cost. It holds a maximum of 24 characters including spaces. Our engraving service provides professional results and we do it in our own shop for a fast turn-around time. Benefits of custom engraving are:
- Have your name, event, cache number, date, or any text put on the geocoin.
- Permanent results, will never wear off.
- You can provide custom engraved coins as a gift to show how much thought you put in it.
- Works great for presenting at events and to friends.
- Much less expensive to have us add the engraving instead of your local engraving shop.
Enter your custom engraving text in the entry box towards the top of this page.
Note: We will center your engraving text automatically.