This Geo-Achievement is for completing each of the blocks in the Geocaching.com difficulty/terrain (DT) grid (not to be confused with the Fizzy Challenge; see note below). This grid can be found in your geocaching profile statistics page. There are 81 blocks in this grid and it is not easy to complete.
Award yourself or others with this coin and pin set to commemorate the accomplishment. The coin features a large star to represent the star ratings of geocaches and is plated in 24kt gold. It also shows a grid in the background and a prominent number 81.
It is perfect for awarding to your friends or family for their geocaching achievements. Use the included matching pin to wear at events or while geocaching to show off your challenge achievement; go ahead, you earned it!
- One set includes one geocoin and one pin.
- Coin measures 1.75" in diameter.
- Pin measures 1" in diameter.
- Both are plated in a polished gold.
- Translucent hard enamel colors.
- Custom engraving area on the backside of the coin that fits up to 2 lines of text.
- Trackable on Geocaching.com.
- An icon specific to this coin will show in your Geocaching.com profile when you log the tracking number.
We can custom engrave right on the coin:
We can engrave up to two lines of text on your coin for a small added cost. Each line holds a maximum of 17 characters including spaces. Our engraving service provides professional results and we do it in our own shop for a fast turn-around time. Benefits of custom engraving are:
- Have your name, event, cache number, date, or any text put on the geocoin.
- Permanent results, will never wear off.
- You can provide custom engraved coins as a gift to show how much thought you put in it.
- Keep permanent record of your achievements right on the coin.
- Works great for presenting at events.
- Much less expensive to have us add the engraving instead of your local engraving shop.
Enter your custom engraving text in the entry boxes towards the top of this page.
Note: We will center your engraving text automatically. We will have to cancel engraving orders that do not have line 1 filled in.
Note 2: The 81 DT grid challenge is not to be confused with the Fizzy Challenge. The Fizzy Challenge requires you to complete additional requirements above just filling in the Difficulty/Terrain grid. More information can be found here: http://www.cacheopedia.com/wiki/Fizzy_Challenge We do offer coins for completing the Fizzy Challenge, but you must be verified by a Fizzy Challenge cache owner before we can sell a Fizzy geocoin to you.